Tuesday, April 6, 2010

practice times this week---GAMES

WE WILL PRACTICE THIS WEEK TUES WED THURS
Call me if you have questions. Tuesday we will be at SAC however sometimes we will be practicing elsewhere and will get you the information later. 503 875 8281 you can also text me too. Need to get $ this week.

I am keeping many more players than originally planned. You may see 16+ at practices and this is why.

#1. I have a group of very good players that did not make the team but they want to continue to improve by working out with us and by being a part of our program. My philosophy is one of being inclusive NOT exclusive. My goals are to help others get better.

#2. We may have a player or two that may sign with a college program and if they do they can't play in sanctioned AAU/NCAA tourneys. Also with injury illness and conflicts I need the #'s for practice. We will also be losing a player in July, and perhaps one after May and I have one with a conflict on one of our game days. SO if your son happens to be 11th or 12th on our list it may be very probable that in a month or so he may be #8 on the list.

#3. With the exception of 4-5 kids the others at their specific positions proved to be very equal to each other in most areas(especially with our wings and posts) and each have valuable qualities. These are players that deserve to be on a team and will definatley move up as plyers sign get hurt or have other conflicts and can't make a game.


My advice to all work hard every day by brining your lunch pail and hard hat and you will get better little by little.

Because of the number we have in our TOTAL PROGRAM I have entered a team from our program into a high school varsity league at the Beaverton YMCA HOOP. (Formerly the Beaverton Hoop) This team will play 2 games each Saturday 14 games over the next 7 weeks. The boys that play in this league may change a bit from week to week depending on their schedules and who we will be taking with us to other tourneys.

One group of boys will be playing in a tourney this weekend at West Salem HS 10 am. We will also have seperate group of boys playing at the HOOP and will have those times by Thursday. I will let the boys know who is playing where this week. I know we have 3-4 boys with conflicts this weekend and will miss all or part.

CALL ME WITH QUESTIONS BE FLEXIBLE! Trust me I have a method to my madness.