Wednesday, April 7, 2010

4/7/10 Practice & Games Please bring $ today Get aau card

This weekend we have 3 players committed to some school activities so our teams will both be a bit thin. The team going to West Salem HS has a game at 10:00am on Saturday. You are on your own for rides make sure you arrive 30 minutes early if you need a ride let me know. I do not have the game times for the games at the Hoop. There will be 2 games Saturday at the Hoop. I will post game times as soon as I get them. Please refer to this blog for the updated information. I will tell the boys who is at the Hoop and who is coming to West Salem.

Please bring payment today to cover the cost of playing with us. I have already paid for entry fees, uniforms, gym space and hotels. Please call me and I will let you know of the cost depending on what team your son is playing on. My number is 503 875 8281. I would prefer that the entire amount is paid up front. If you need to make special arrangements let me know.

Tonight Wednesday our workout is at 8pm, tomorrow Thursday we will be at 7pm. There is no practice on Friday. Next week we will be practicing from 7-9 at a bigger facility in Hillsboro. I will give you the directions when I get it. We will have 12 baskets and 2 full courts to ourselves which will help with practice, reps, and drills. Call me anytime with questions. The boys are working hard, we installed some offense and I am anxious to see our improvement!!

Remember get an AAU card and bring it to practice!! Go to aauathletics.org and follow the instructions to join. It is very quick and simple the cost is $14.00